Studies from the Alterra Group show that 97% of marketers report account based marketing approaches have the highest ROI. The IT Services Marketing Association (ITSMA) reports that 85% of marketers who measure ROI describe account based marketing as delivering the highest returns of all other marketing approaches. And, LinkedIn reports that social selling professionals that take an account based marketing approach gain 45% more opportunities.
Yet, most sales and marketing professionals fail to take an account based marketing approach on LinkedIn and on social media in general. We’re hoping that 2017 is the year that sales and marketing professionals take this into account and change their approach on LinkedIn from “a volume play” to an account based marketing approach where we build and leverage relationships based on value, demonstrate relevance to specific companies and specific roles and challenge the approaches that specific companies are taking.
Before you can take an account based marketing approach on LinkedIn – you need to tailor your LinkedIn profile for relevance to specific audiences with specific challenges. Inside this new podcast, LinkedIn expert Kristina Jaramillo shows how the first step to taking an account based marketing approach on LinkedIn is giving yourself a profile makeover that communicates your business value.
Additional Resources to Help with Your Account Based Marketing Approach on LinkedIn:
- How a Managed Service Provider Drove Demand on LinkedIn with Prospects Who Previously Ignored Communications
- Real Examples of B2B Organizations That Are Driving More Demand on LinkedIn Using Account Based Marketing
- Single Point of Contact Case Study
- SaaS Company LinkedIn Marketing Case Study
- Schedule a free LinkedIn strategy call to discuss how you can be taking an account based marketing approach on LinkedIn