Washington DC – December 1, 2016 — Kristina Jaramillo (Managing Partner at GetLinkedInHelp.com) was among the social media experts and lawyers who recently presented and participated in a panel discussion on how lawyers should be using LinkedIn for the DC Bar Association.
During her presentation, Jaramillo showed the attending lawyers (and those who watched the LinkedIn for Lawyers event by webcast):
- How law firm partners and their attorneys were failing to communicate their unique business value on their LinkedIn profiles – and why they were not differentiating themselves and their firms
- How many law firm’s sales, marketing and business development team member’s profiles are not setup to drive new business
- How law firms should be creating a competitive advantage on LinkedIn
- What’s wrong with the content that most law firms are sharing on LinkedIn
- The mistakes that law firms were making when engaging with potential business clients